No products in the cart.
Colgate Kids toothpaste is the best start for a lifetime of healthy smiles. This toothpaste has been designed for children with newly erupted permanent teeth.
Directions for use: Children 6 years and under should have adult supervision and use only a pea sized amount.₨150
Kodomo Tooth Gel helps in cavity prevention with Active Fluoride and clean effectively for healthy gum and teeth. It comes in a translucent gel with attractive color and delightful bubble fruit flavor to allow fun brushing for children. It is sugar free for kids’ healthier gum and teeth.
- Helps provide strong enamel protection with 5% Xylitol
- Helps fight against cavaties with active Fluoride
- Makes brushing fun with sugar-free strawberry toothpaste
- Do not swallow.
Usage: Brush teeth at least twice a day or after meal. Children of 6 years and below, use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing.₨150
- Soft filaments with cleaning tip to effectively reach and clean all mouth areas.
- Gum bumpers for protection when brushing.
- Compact head for easy access
- Built in stand
- Easy and safe to use
- Gentle filaments
- Compact head
- Gum bumpers
- Fun designs
- Hygienic storage
By gripping, biting and playing with the set helps baby to stimulate the brain exercise.₨1,130
- Comes with ultra active fluoride
- Kids favorite grapes flavor
- Size is 40g
- Made in Thailand
- Best for kids under 10 years
It is important for the parents to put good habits in babies. This Pur silicone fingertip toothbrush has been specially designed for simple and effective start towards good oral hygiene. It is made from medical grade 100% silicone which insures the only best product for your baby.
How To Use It?
- Place on your finger and insert into baby’s mouth
- Gently brush the teeth and gums.
- Practice brushing the molar teeth properly
- Made from fine nylon bristles that is much softer than adult’s tootbrush
- Broaden handle-end that serves to indicate how deep the tooth brush is inserted
- Flat handle prevents rolling of toothbrush in baby’s hand
- 12-18 months